I do wonder whether looking at an image containing lots of vibrant colours together releases feel-good chemicals in the brain, especially if the colours transition through the rainbow.
So, here’s an experiment. It’s Monday. If you’re feeling a bit dreary then take a look at this:
1. Planet Penny 2. Su (Tiny Acorns)/Living on the edge 3. Megan Ashman 4. Green Rabbit Designs
5. Domesticali 6. Kitty 7. Loujanu22 8. Sharne Gregory
9. Helen Phillips 10. Itchin’ Stitchin’11. MKirkman 12. Little Cotton Rabbits
13. Milk Cloud 14. Megan Ashman15. Magic cochin/Purple Podded Peas 16 The List Writer
17. Like it or lump it 18. Coffee Lady 19. Thimbleanna 20. MKirkman
Any better? If so then the Splash of Colour project is working, which is very good news. Even if you were feeling pretty good but it gave you an extra boost then it’s all worthwhile. Don’t you love Like it or lump it’s expression whilst looking at those lollipops?
When I built this mosaic from the Flickr pool and clicked ‘Create’ I gasped. I just chose them at random and stuck them all together but something is happening inside my noggin when I look at it. Something good.
Here are some more delicious eye treats from this month’s contributions:
1. 77Belle/Miriam Weaver 2. Naturally Carol 3. MKirkman 4. Peeriemoot
5. Harmony and Rosie 6. Domesticali 7. Megan Ashman 8. Little Green Shed
9.Trashalou 10.MKirkman 11. Dragonfly 12. Linaloo
13. Summerfete14. Milk Cloud 15. Homemadegorgeous 16 Rowan Benjamin
17. Little Green Shed 18. Fan my Flame 19. Paula’s Homemade Life 20. Troc, Broc and Recup
Thankyou so, so much to all the SOC contributors. The project has really worked for me this month. It’s been a joy looking at the colour, it has helped me through a rather grim spate of illnesses going on here.
I’ll leave you with this picture of poppies, drawn by eldest just yesterday:
…and an invitation to the fourth and final colour carnival next month, beginning Tuesday 1st February.
After that it’s Spring and with a bit of luck the sunshine might be back.