7 spaces available
This workshop will take place at the wonderful Petersfield Bookshop, featured in the media recently as it was saved from administration by Neil Gaiman and other noted authors, who noticed a tweet about their shop being worryingly empty.
In this workshop I will teach you the same technique I have taught:
- on the BBC Countryfile Winter Special 2018,
- at the Victoria and Albert Museum as part of the Fashioned from Nature Exhibition,
- at Lady Bamford’s Market Garden at Daylesford Farm
- and at Prince Charles’ residence Highgrove House.
You will learn to make silicon moulds of nature finds and cast them in fine silver using silver clay to make truly beautiful, intricate pendants or earrings. You will be able to use this technique to make more items at home.
You will take away between 1 & 3 finished fine silver pendants (or a pair of earrings and a small pendant) and a sterling chain to wear them on.
My workshops cost £125 a head. Included in the price are:
- 7g of silver clay,
- a sterling minibelcher chain,
- enough silicon moulding gum to make 3 moulds,
- full instructions,
- a gift box hand-decorated by me
- a discount code for placing your first order at Metal Clay Ltd.
The session will start at 1.30 and continue until 5.30 with a break for homemade cake* and drinks halfway through
If you are buying this as a gift please message me to let me know your address and I can send you a beautiful gift card with a group image of pieces made in my previous workshops free of charge.
*cake is very important fuel for crafting